- 1920's speakeasy-themed murder mystery event combined with a wine and food pairing
- Monday April 11, 2022 at The Stonehouse
- Tickets are $70 per person.
- Ticket includes 4 courses plus a dessert, each paired with a custom libation.
- The event is limited to 45 attendees.
- Tickets must be purchased separately for each attendee.
- Saturday before the event all attendees will receive an email with their character's back story.
- Please arrive in costume!
- Event starts at 6pm and will take approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
1st Course Cocktail hour:
- The Gatsby Grazing Bar, with choice of Classic 1920’s Cocktail.
- Fire Roasted Tomato & Basil Soup with crème fraiche
Paired with La Lecciaia Rosso di Montalcino 2017
- Braised Short Rib Wontons
Paired with Petra ‘Zingari’ Super Toscana IGT 2017 (Wine Spectator Top 100)
- Pan Seared Sea Scallop with Pancetta & Risotto
Paired with Cantalupo 'Agamium' Nebbiolo 2018
- Tiramisu paired with Choice of Cream Sherry or Moscato di Asti
Tickets are sold out for this event!